½ cup balsamic vinegar
2 ½ tbsp. honey
1 lb. chicken tenders
2 medium zucchini, sliced into thin pieces
1 cup chopped carrots
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
Small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 oF. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic mixture in a bowl and add chicken tenders; toss to coat. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Place all prepared veggies on the baking sheet. Add oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix to ensure veggies are coated and evenly seasoned.
- Add marinated chicken tenders to the middle of the baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until chicken and veggies are tender and cooked through.
- After cooking, brush chicken with the remaining balsamic dressing mixture.
Recipe adapted from: Clean Food Crush