Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
We are currently offering online appointments for the first dose of the Moderna (ages 18+) or Pfizer (ages 12+). Please select your preferred vaccine when scheduling. Second dose appointments are scheduled when receiving your initial dose. Please bring your insurance card, if available, and vaccine card for any second dose appointments.
Choose a location below to check for available appointment times.
The Power of One
The state of Maryland is working to end the spread of the coronavirus. There is a plan in place to ensure all citizens have the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
Total Healthcare Mobile Testing Schedule
Learn More About COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Why Total Health Care trusts the vaccine
- Why should you receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Had COVID-19? Why you still should receive the vaccine
- Why the vaccine is important, even if you’ve been COVID-19 free
- When can I receive my vaccine?
- When should I receive my second shot?
- Vaccine side effects
- Have questions about the vaccine?
- Next steps to fight COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccine Basics
Getting vaccinated can help prevent you from getting seriously ill with COVID-19. The Maryland Department of Health has provided a number of resources to help us stay informed about COVID-19 and vaccination distribution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
- Next Steps After COVID Testing
- Contact Tracing
- Vaccination Distribution
- Types of Vaccines, How they Work & Potential Side Effects