The Power of One
The state of Maryland is working to end the spread of the coronavirus. There is a plan in place to ensure all citizens have the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, starting with certain priority groups.
Total Healthcare Mobile Testing Schedule
Learn More About COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Why Total Health Care trusts the vaccine
- Why should you receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Had COVID-19? Why you still should receive the vaccine
- Why the vaccine is important, even if you’ve been COVID-19 free
- When can I receive my vaccine?
- When should I receive my second shot?
- Vaccine side effects
- Have questions about the vaccine?
- Next steps to fight COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccine Basics
Getting vaccinated can help prevent you from getting seriously ill with COVID-19. The Maryland Department of Health has provided a number of resources to help us stay informed about COVID-19 and vaccination distribution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
- Next Steps After COVID Testing
- Contact Tracing
- Vaccination Distribution
- Types of Vaccines, How they Work & Potential Side Effects