Total Health Care’s ability to achieve its mission is the direct result of the dedication and support of our valued employees. The foundation of our success is built upon our employees’ commitment to our patients. As one of Baltimore’s premier Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), THC has earned an excellent reputation for the quality care we provide to our patients and their families.
If you have a passion for community health, we invite you to join our team. When you work for THC, you will be employed by a premier healthcare organization that continually strives for high quality, professionalism and service excellence. THC supports career growth as well as recognizes and reward professional contributions to the organization.
THC offers a variety of clinical and professional career opportunities. For more information about employment opportunities at THC, please click the Careers link at the top of this page.
In addition, THC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Following is an overview of THC’s benefit program:
- Medical Insurance (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Prescription Drug Coverage (includes Pharmacy Discount Program for Rx filled at THC pharmacies)
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Supplement Life (including spouse and dependent life)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250 per calendar year for eligible tuition expenses)
- Vacation (up to 20 vacation days per calendar year; vacation cash out)
- Sick Leave (up to 7 sick days per calendar year)
- Holidays (7 paid holidays – New Years, MLK, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Days (up to 3 personal days)
- Credit Union (partnership with MECU)
- Direct Deposit
- MTA Passes